BEER DELIVERY DRIVER
The Beer Delivery Driver will be focused on supporting the delivery of North Park Beer Company’s world-class ales and lagers. This position will be responsible for making all deliveries per preloaded product and invoices while ensuring high-quality customer service is provided at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for driving and delivering pre-sold beer to assigned restaurants, bars, liquor stores, bottle shops, and/or grocery store accounts.
- Drive and deliver beer, merchandise inventory, and other goods to and from our main brewery location and satellite taproom(s).
- Always provide excellent customer service and carry a positive attitude.
- Prepare orders for deliveries & shipments.
- Unload, stock, and rotate beer on shelves, racks, and coolers.
- Interact with customers, answer questions, and log any complaints (to be timely and accurately forwarded to appropriate individuals and managers.)
- Up-sell and proactively make recommendations to receiving staff at bar and restaurant accounts regarding our latest and upcoming draft beer releases.
- Service and maintain displays at selected retailer locations.
- Clean and service beer lines at selected draft accounts.
- Maintain inventory control in back stock and display areas at retail account locations.
- Collect customer payments based on specified invoice terms as needed.
- Load empty kegs, dunnage, pallets, and/or load bars in delivery vehicles for return.
- Comply with daily check-in, check-out procedures, and all company handbook policies and procedures.
- Ensure that delivery vehicle is well-maintained and report any issues immediately to appropriate individuals and management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License of the appropriate class for delivery vehicles and have documented safe driving for a minimum of 1 year.
- Prior work experience with driving, delivery, or related occupation.
- Possess awareness of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
- Able to lift heavy objects (25 – 50 lbs.) on a continual basis.
- Able to transport up to 160 lbs. (full kegs) with assistance.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Able to work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Able to maintain excellent customer service and a high level of ethics while working under pressure.
Sales Operations Manager
Part time, Non-Exempt*
$20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discounts
Download our job application here: Job Application Form
Fill out the application in its entirety and email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are accepted until the position has been filled.
* Exempt/non-exempt status refers to an employee’s eligibility for overtime pay and certain other legal rights. Exempt/non-exempt status is a legal determination, based on applicable federal and state law and factors including the nature of the work, the specific job duties and responsibilities, and level/form of compensation. Non-exempt employees are typically paid by the hour for each hour worked during a pay period, and receive overtime pay in accordance with applicable overtime rules. Exempt employees are generally paid a salary intended to compensate them fully for all hours worked each week; as such, they are not compensated based on the number of hours worked and do not receive overtime pay.
North Park Beer Company strongly supports equal employment opportunities for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.